Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre-paid Courier Bag to NZQA

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by starkhorn
    We decided in the end to pay the return documents fee. We sent out the package to NZ about 2 weeks and we've just received this morning our original documents back again via DHL.

They are now verifying the qualifications so we are just hoping there are no problems. But anyway it seems that paying the return documents fee is a fairly safe and fast way to do it. It was certainly easier and cheaper for us to do it that way rather than trying to find a courier bag.

Just thought to let people know our experience of it.

Cheers
    Starkhorn
    yep they sent ours back by DHL too, I got the final assessment report in total of 25 days later after I first sent my documents off (9 days after receiving the original documents back)

Now I have to find another Pre-Paid courier envelope to send with ITA!

But you can get them off the Royal Mail website apparently.

kat (PS just received my recent qualification result - Distinction Level 4 Business Admin - Whey Hey!! - after 21/2 hr exam I certainly didnt want to do the exam again!)

Surely the Pre Assessment report is OK for the EOI? A lot cheaper (just in case they don't like my qualification ) and don't have to send any documents off unless necessary?

Although, I suppose if you do it now, you don't have to do it for the ITA?

Quote Originally Posted by katandbob
    yep they sent ours back by DHL too, I got the final assessment report in total of 25 days later after I first sent my documents off (9 days after receiving the original documents back)
    Congrats on passing your exam.

9 days after receiving the original documents back....hmm that seems quick enough. did you fast track it then?

Cheers
    Starkhorn

Quote Originally Posted by jay1
    Surely the Pre Assessment report is OK for the EOI? A lot cheaper (just in case they don't like my qualification ) and don't have to send any documents off unless necessary?

Although, I suppose if you do it now, you don't have to do it for the ITA?
    We had to do the full assessment when we had submitted our EOI, if we wanted the extra points the Case officer said I would need to get them fully assessed for the ITA ( plus I have them already assessed for job interviews etc.)

But Yes - for EOI the pre assessment is enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12