Thread: Time taken for a formal email from CO after Reseident visa approval for Bluesticker process

Default Time taken for a formal email from CO after Reseident visa approval for Bluesticker process

My Visa is approved on 25th March and awaiting from CO an email for the Blue sticker process. Can anybody know the tentative time taken at delhi branch?

Hi,

Did you receive the AIP letter from the CO? Normally it will take 1 week time to get that. But in my case i sent an email to the CO immediately the next day of my online status changed to Approved. In the email i asked the CO how to move ahead after the approval status? So on the same day CO sent me AIP letter.

After sending migrant levy and passports, it took me 2 days for receiving the passports with stickers.I sent to INZ Mumbai branch but people told at the New Delhi branch it will take 2 weeks as there is queue for stamping.

Hi janardhanan,

Not yet received AIP letter. Will that be through post / email? Havent received yet. I will send an email to CO today.

Thanks,
    Guru

Quite a few people don't get the letter from their CO for three weeks after hearing they're approved.

Thanks J and M for the reply, and it will be by post / email or both?

We have heard about either, or both, happening. It's the good old INZ variables, as usual!