Thread: I have good news for all people who have problems in IELTS .

Default I have good news for all people who have problems in IELTS .

Hi,

I applied for Skilled Migrant visa ( Residency) on 23th Jan 2013. After 43 days, a case officer was allocated. She took one week to finish her initial assessment.She asked for more medical tests and for IELTS test for my spouse. Although, I sent my spouse's Academic Transcript ( Bachelor's degree in English Language and Literature) and a proof from the university that English was the only medium in teaching this four -year course.

I discussed her that but still she wanted it to be able to determine my spouse's strength in English. Later on, she went for a long vacation. I spent that time in preparing the medical tests and other documents.

Yesterday, she sent me an email asking me to send the medical tests and other documents to an address in New Zealand because she lives there. I thought that she is in London because I sent my application to London. However,it is clear now that there are officers in New Zealand to study the cases of London Branch. Any way, she asked again for IELTS and was so nice and kind to give me no deadline to submit the IELTS because I told her that my wife is pregnant with twins and she is extremely tired and suffers . I did not surrender because I believed that she did not see my spouse's transcript and the proof from her university. I wrote a long email directly concentrating on her emotions and using touched words to check for the last time my application and see the proofs of my spouse's English proficiency and then decide , explaining more my wife situation whic is really difficult and really worried that going to the IELTS center which is about 350 KM from my city and coming back the same distance ,will affect her and the babies. I told her to help me and think of my difficult situation.

20 minutes were the most difficult ever. Then, I received the reply:

I have spoken to my Technical Adviser and decided to accept your wife's Transcript and the proof of her English proficiency. Therefore , I delet my request for IELTS.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oow I was so happy not only because she saved my time and money and helped me not to expose my wife's health to any kind of danger but also because I was able to convince her and fulfill my goal.

I know that this is a special case but still there are a lot who have the same case or difficulties. So, I want to tell all of you not to surrender and struggle to fulfill your drea. Even so, I am not sure that I will get the visa. But I had a good experience and learned a lot.

Thank you and wish you the best guys.

Louay

Thanks for sharing the information.

That 's really great job you are the hero i am very glad that you succeeded to pass this problem successfully. I wish you get blue stickers soon i wish you have a safe delivery for babies as well as speedy recovery for mother

Good luck my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by kanexchan View Post
    Thanks for sharing the information.
    My pleasure Sir....

Quote Originally Posted by szoghby View Post
    That 's really great job you are the hero i am very glad that you succeeded to pass this problem successfully. I wish you get blue stickers soon i wish you have a safe delivery for babies as well as speedy recovery for mother

Good luck my friend.
    Thanks a lot Sir....I am really thankful..wish u the best too and to get the blue stickers very soon.