Thread: please need advise

Default please need advise

hello. i ve been following the forum for some time and i have a question if anyone knows it to help me. i am civil engineer from greece and i found http://www.newzealand-jobsearch.com/en/ . does anybody know if this website is trusted? or did anyone found a job following the procedure described in the website? does anyone know if there are any available vacancies for civil engineers in new zealand for overseas? i would appreciate if anyone could give me a hand on these questions that i have.. thanks in advance...

to keep it very very brief: I don't know them but generally civil engineers are still in demand, also from overseas. A lot depends on the individual situation; perhaps you would like to elaborate...

thank you ralf

Hi Rider,
    I used to work for newzealand-jobsearch.com (my name is still on the website Nienke), and it is a legitimate jobsearch company. I have found people a job in New Zealand whom were still living abroad, but you need to have a skill very much in demand for that to succeed.
    Cheers,
    Nienke

Also sites used here are: www.seek.co.nz and www.trademe.co.nz will give you current job vacancies throughout NZ. Seek is an open site but you will not be able to register with Trade Me unless you contact them directly and ask if they will open up the job search response area for you in which case they may or they may not. Good luck in your job search :-)

thank you nienke for your valuable tips

cheers cat appreciated