Thread: Received NZQA Report

Default Received NZQA Report

Hi,

I have received NZQA report.
    I am not sure if I can open them or i need to send them as it is to y Case Officer.
    Please suggest.

Open it!

You are not required to pass it on sealed*, and you are wasting time if there are any issues that arise from it if you don;t know what it says.

(*I have heard that some people say medicals should be sealed, but I opened mine to make sure I knew if anything was an issue and to take a photocopy too.)

(Medicals don't have to be sealed for NZ, either.)

Hi JandM,
    I have also received my IQA. Can you please let me know ,if I need to send the True Copy of the IQA report to CO , or I need to send them the original One.
    Can you Please confirm.
    Thank you
    Devashish

I don't know of my own knowledge, never having done the ITA form. I believe the instructions sent with it tell you which documents have to be the originals and which can be certified copies - doesn't that make it clear?

I expect someone will be along to tell you what they did. In the meantime, as a guess, I'd say you can't go wrong with sending the original. You will get it back (in case you're thinking you might want it for some other purpose).

You should send originals. There is bold instruction in the begining of the ITA check list requesting so.

Quote Originally Posted by khaled View Post
    You should send originals. There is bold instruction in the begining of the ITA check list requesting so.
    Thank you Khaled