Thread: INZ1113 Employer Supplemantry form need to be filled????

Default INZ1113 Employer Supplemantry form need to be filled????

Hi,
    I already have a JSV valid till 4th July 2013, i am getting a job with small company, the employer was asking if he has to fill out this form. Looking at this form, shows that it should be filled only when you are hiring someone from out side the country who doesn't have a valid permit.

It states on the form
    This form must be used for:
    • Essential Skills work visa applicants; and
    • Work to Residence: Long Term Skill Shortage List (LTSSL) work visa applicants; and
    • Graduate Work Experience work visa applicants; and
    • Silver Fern Practical Experience work visa applicants; and
    • Specific Purpose work visa applicants, where a job offer is required.

Does my JSV come under this category? anyone has filled out after getting JSV for 9 months and then submitting evidence for the skilled employment?

Appreciate all your response.

Farooq

Hi,

Are you have SMC JSV or Silver Fern JSV?

I think you should have to fill this form, but any senior member can guide you. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by farooq0520 View Post
    Hi,
    I already have a JSV valid till 4th July 2013, i am getting a job with small company, the employer was asking if he has to fill out this form. Looking at this form, shows that it should be filled only when you are hiring someone from out side the country who doesn't have a valid permit.

It states on the form
    This form must be used for:
    • Essential Skills work visa applicants; and
    • Work to Residence: Long Term Skill Shortage List (LTSSL) work visa applicants; and
    • Graduate Work Experience work visa applicants; and
    • Silver Fern Practical Experience work visa applicants; and
    • Specific Purpose work visa applicants, where a job offer is required.

Does my JSV come under this category? anyone has filled out after getting JSV for 9 months and then submitting evidence for the skilled employment?

Appreciate all your response.

Farooq

Sorry I didn't see this before. Congratulations on the job!

Ask INZ about this form - that is the safest way.

Hi. I agree that you should check this out. From what you have said, I believe that you are in NZ on an WR5 SMC Job Search Visa allowing you to look for skilled work within the 9 month framework you are allowed and that you have done this! Congratulations! If the job is permanent and meets the requirements about being skilled etc., then you are now entitled to apply for residence. When you get a Job Search Visa your SMC application is deferred for 12 months to allow you 3 months to get to NZ and 9 months to get a job (SM21.10 (f). Therefore, I assume (but I have not actually dealt with this situation yet in practice) that you can now "activate" your SMC application. I very much doubt if the employer has to complete INZ113 because your Visa is under WR5 - not one of the ones listed on the form. In any case, your CO will be able to guide you. Cheers. Karen