Thread: CO is not responding to any of my emails.

Default CO is not responding to any of my emails.

Hi there

My CO did not respond to any of my emails. My wife's work visa will be expired soon and I sent emails to my CO regarding this matter for 3x now but no response at all. I already called the call center and they gave me the direct number of my CO. Any advice if its wise to ring him directly or should I wait any further? My wife and I have scheduled holiday vacation this coming May and this trip is very important to us and will need to fix personal matter during this vacation.

Hope to hear some inputs from you guys.

Cheers

Hello mate
    It is alright to call your CO if he/she is not responding and you can ask the status of your application.

And I am sure this will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by imxoxofab View Post
    Hi there

My CO did not respond to any of my emails. My wife's work visa will be expired soon and I sent emails to my CO regarding this matter for 3x now but no response at all. I already called the call center and they gave me the direct number of my CO. Any advice if its wise to ring him directly or should I wait any further? My wife and I have scheduled holiday vacation this coming May and this trip is very important to us and will need to fix personal matter during this vacation.

Hope to hear some inputs from you guys.

Cheers
    They would not have given you his direct line if it was not for the purpose of you ringing him so ring him as you need to get this sorted

Thank you so much for the response David and Rsingh. Maybe I am just worried coz it might give bad impression if he intentionally not responding to any of my emails. Hope not. thanks again

Good Suggestion , Call your CO and ask politely, and be prepared for another work visa application in case!

Quote Originally Posted by vickysinh View Post
    Good Suggestion , Call your CO and ask politely, and be prepared for another work visa application in case!

Thanks