Thread: Can i Continue Work Permit?

Default Can i Continue Work Permit?

Hello ! I'm already in New Zealand on Partnership Work Visa, Which is Expiring in July, I don't want to apply for the Residence Class Visa yet Because I'm not sure about all the proofs I've , My Question is that, Can I extend my work Visa right now, Just for the Employment sake, because where I m working they won't give me full time job until I've residence class visa or Another year visa?

I Came NZ JULY 21st 2012

Visay Expiry July 21st 2012,

How to extend my visa?
    Or do I need to apply another Work visa underpartnership, If yes how? Which forms do I need to submit.

General Question, I searched through INZ website but , just confused, if someone could help me.

Sincerely.
    Sher

Sorry for the mistake ! Visa expiry is 2013, It's still 3 months remaining in it, but I just wanna apply !!

It says here http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...milystream.htm

Later you can apply for a further work visa for a total stay of up to two years (including the time already granted on your initial partnership work visa) if:
    you and your partner want to stay longer in New Zealand and can show us that you are still in a genuine and stable relationship, or
    you apply for residence as a partner.
    You will have to apply for another partner-sponsored temporary work visa, doing just the same as you did for the first one (it says the names of forms, etc., on the INZ website there).

Thank you sir !