Thread: Requested information

Default Requested information

Hii

My CO completed an initial assessment and before proceeding further, he need following information

Original Award Certificate: You provided an English version of your award certificate - BSC issued by the XX University of Sri Lanka. Appendix 3 (List of Qualifications Exempt From Assessment, LQEA) requires that award certificates must be provided in their original language for all qualifications. Therefore, please provide a certified copy of your award certificate in your own language.

Im relay confuse what did it mean.my original Certificate is English version.university didnt issue my own language certificates i dont think any uni issue their own language certificate.

plz advice, how to address this issue.

Thanks

HI. If your original qualification was only ever issued in English I suggest you start by telling your CO this. If they need anything different you will need to contact your University. Good luck! Karen

chattintin, what did you initialy provide? if you haven't sent a copy of your original certificate, you better send it now. else contact your CO and tell her that.

yes i did provide the copy of original and it also certified by university as a true copy. is it a problem? furthermore it also certified by the lawyer.

It sounds as though the CO has jumped to the conclusion that your degree certificate would be in a language other than English. This doesn't have to be a problem, but there is some confusion between the two of you which needs to be sorted out.

I know it isn't the case in all countries, but NZ officials will treat you like a human being if you communicate with them. You don't have to guess what the CO means - just tell him about your certificate, and ask him if there's anything further he needs to know.

chattintin & bluelable,

I believe some body before sent both sides of the degree certificate for the same CO. Because in the second page, there are details in our own languages (Sinhala & Tamil). I think CO is asking for that page for confirmation.

Hi kanexchan,

I dont think so coz i check with the uni,they didnt issue any certificate except from English.by the way in my result sheet it clearly mention that the said course medium is English.

Any updates...chattintin?

Still waiting CO's response.