Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Silver Fern 2013

Default Silver Fern 2013

I had my silver fern form filled.. saved ..all I have to do on the 29th of April is click on continue and submit the payment information (as what i have gathered from alot of other participants) ..

I have been trying to log in to the silver fern page on the immigration site .. but it keeps saying "There is a limited quota of Silver Fern Job Search visas each year. The quota for this year has already been filled."

its been happening like this since the weekend.. Or will this re-open on the coming weekend??

Any idea ??

Don't worry about this, the same happened last year and I think they opened 1 day before the submission day. and all my friends who want to apply for the silver fern currently face the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by hmlamie View Post
    Don't worry about this, the same happened last year and I think they opened 1 day before the submission day. and all my friends who want to apply for the silver fern currently face the same issue.
    Its fixed now. You guys should be able to see your saved application.

Yes, It is working right now. It seems that there was a technical issue in the silver Fern

I'm applying for a Silver Fern visa as well this year. What kind of time-frame should I be looking before the quota is filled? It opens at 10:00 NZ time, will it be full within a few minutes or do you have let's say a few hours to apply?

Hi Guys .. will the system accept a debit card?? .. there is a mentioning of credit card only.. I do understand that logically both are equivalent .. but.. just curious!

Also.. can someone tell me if we have to provide source of funds immediately after submitting the application? Can I produce a sponsorship letter from my sibling residing in NZ to indicate that I have funds to support my life there?? .. Or Have a funds sponsorship letter from my parent here to indicate Funds Support?? ..
    Last edited by newbie; 24th April 2013 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michel View Post
    I'm applying for a Silver Fern visa as well this year. What kind of time-frame should I be looking before the quota is filled? It opens at 10:00 NZ time, will it be full within a few minutes or do you have let's say a few hours to apply?
    Hi Michel. Last year the quota was fulfilled in 10-12 minutes.

Hi newbie,

I don't know about debit card but I used Credit Card while submitting EOI for SMC Residence visa. It was smooth transaction.

Regards,
    Raju.

Hi. Is it ok to apply for SFV while SMC residence visa application is waiting for CO's decision? thanks

Hi JandM .. Can you please respond to my query above..

"Also.. can someone tell me if we have to provide source of funds immediately after submitting the application? Can I produce a sponsorship letter from my sibling residing in NZ to indicate that I have funds to support my life there?? .. Or Have a funds sponsorship letter from my parent here to indicate Funds Support?? .. "

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast