Thread: What happens if ITA gets declined?

Question What happens if ITA gets declined?

Hi everyone,
    my husband and I are going to submit the ITA application very soon, but because of my husband's birthday in June we may have not enough time to collect everything (NZQA assessment, etc.), so we may loose 5 points because of age.
    If this happens, we would go under the threshold of our EOI selection (which was 135 points).

Now my question is: what happens if the ITA gets declined because of age? Will we be returned to the pool? Will we still be able to submit further EOIs and/or ITAs in the future?

Thank you all!

If your point is 100+ but ITA decline due to not selection point threshold then it definitely retain on the pool so don't worry....

And yes, you can still submit further applications in the future. People's circumstances change all the time, so those who are not qualified now may get another degree in two months' time, or get a job offer, so their points total immediately rises, and the whole process takes account of that.

Inform INZ of this immediately. They are comprehensive and may give you an extension or may accept a incomplete application with a note that states that some documents are still missing. You have to hurry and submit before your husband's birthday.

Under the selection criteria in place, your EOI was selected because you claimed 135 points in total. If INZ finds you will loose 5 points because of your partner’s age the time you submit your ITA, they will check again if your EOI does not meet any of the other selection criteria of the draws that have taken place till your ITA deadline date.

Your EOI was selected on 03 April 2013. As you can see the previous EOI selection history, there are no instances those who claimed 130 points also got selected from the pool after 03 April 2013. But, if you are lucky, and if any EOI selection takes place at least with 130 points or less before your ITA deadline date, then your ITA lodgment will not be affected.

Please check the history of selection points from the link below regularly till your ITA deadline date. It’s better to confirm with the NZ immigration officer regarding this matter.

http://formshelp.immigration.govt.nz...ts/default.htm

Good luck buddy !

Thank you all guys!