Thread: Second person check london branch

Default Second person check london branch

Hi I received mail from CO that my security checks are completed and he has finally sent my file for pee review.I would really appreciate if someone can share his time line from LONDON branch for the second person check.so i could get an idea how long it is taking in london branch.I am with job offer and waiting for almost 7 months to get approved.please share your experience please

The typo error in peer review gave me a chuckle

Our 2nd officer check took just about a day.

sorry for the typo and thank you for update.I hope i get it approved very soon thanks

I think it took almost 2 weeks as this is the final stage and shouldn't take that much.

Quote Originally Posted by hmlamie View Post
    I think it took almost 2 weeks as this is the final stage and shouldn't take that much.
    it really depends. someone may get feedback from INZ within one day or two, but others can have to wait for a few weeks or even months. in general, nevertheless, it should take two weeks around but this is nothing more than a timeline for reference.

Passed for second person check on the Thursday, AIP on the Monday for me. But my case officer knew I had a start date looming from my employer, so I think it was expedited

Quote Originally Posted by RedVee View Post
    Passed for second person check on the Thursday, AIP on the Monday for me. But my case officer knew I had a start date looming from my employer, so I think it was expedited
    So it took two 2 days only to pass the second person check. Nice