Thread: Partnership evidences are required after the interview

Lightbulb Partnership evidences are required after the interview

I'm in an confusing situation right now. My Immigration Officer asked for partership evidence after the phone interview. In the email s/he said that s/he need more information before proceeding further.

Does any one know anything about this?

This quite often happens, particularly if a case has taken a fairly long time to process. The CO will be checking that you and your partner are still in a live-in relationship, right up to date. Your original evidence takes you up to the date of submission, which can be months or even more than a year ago, and a visa for a partner is only supposed to be issued if the couple can show that they have been in a live-in relationship for the immediately preceding 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by cnkit View Post
    I'm in an confusing situation right now. My Immigration Officer asked for partership evidence after the phone interview. In the email s/he said that s/he need more information before proceeding further.

Does any one know anything about this?
    Hi Cnkit,
    Recently i was asked about the same by CO after initial assessment. In return i have submitted following

- Letter from my Land Lord /Apparment Leasing company stating about family detail.
    - Letter from my two neighbors stating that we(me and my family) staying with them from past ... years.
    - As working overseas so got Letter from my VISA sponsor stating that I am residing in current country on so so visa and my family(wife,Kids) are also residing as dependent.

If you need any of above document, Please send me PM I will share document/template with you.

Moreover, One of my friend sent following.
    - Recent photograph.
    - Letter from family Doctor.

Hope it will help you....

Hi JandM and haideeail,

thanks for much for your detailed reply. it's great helpful.
    Just curious that the interview from the immigration officer, which took almost 1 hour, was just an initial assessment or near the final decision for my PR/WTR?

haideeail's checklist really really important to me. thanks so much.

I'm going to provide my CO the board-band/water/electricity/gas/property management bill(/invoice) in the recent 6 months, bank statement to the same address as well as letter from the community to support our relationship. Letter's from neighborhood sounds like a excellent idea. :-)

in general, an interview is almost the final step of the entire process. your CO will make a recommendation and hand over your case to his/her peer or manager for review based on what materials you have provided and what you have stated in the interview.

in fact, we were also requested for further evidence about our partnership after two weeks of the interview, so you do not need to worry too much.

good luck, fella!
    Last edited by naplios; 26th April 2013 at 04:01 PM.

naplios,

thanks for your clarification:-)

Quote Originally Posted by cnkit View Post
    naplios,

thanks for your clarification:-)
    Hi Cnkit,
    May be you are confused with my wording "initial assessment", just to share it was without any CO call you can say initial paper check.
    As other mentioned I also hope that your case will be in final stages closer to decision and i believe asking these kinds of details should not be a big deal.
    Keep yourself at CO place its their duty to attach as much as documentary evidence with ones application as they don't want to keep anything doubtful for which they can also be questionable.
    So be positive and provide given document and make sure that what so ever docs you provide your wife(family) details should also be there.