Thread: Hii All

Default Hii All

Dear Friends

Im collecting evidence to prove our ongoing relationship. i discuss with my family doctor and explain the requirement.he agreed to give a letter but thing is he ask what should he mention in the letter as a family doctor. did anyone take such a letter if so can u plz share or give me any guide lines plz.

And is this a right option to prove the relationship?

Thanks

a letter from the third party is usually good evidence of proof. you can advise your family doctor to tell when he for how long he has been serving you both. medical records can also be additional to his statement.

please beware that INZ not only checks the genuity of your relationship, but also the stability.

He needs to state when he first knew you were living together, and that you still are living together.

Quote Originally Posted by chattintin View Post
    Dear Friends

Im collecting evidence to prove our ongoing relationship. i discuss with my family doctor and explain the requirement.he agreed to give a letter but thing is he ask what should he mention in the letter as a family doctor. did anyone take such a letter if so can u plz share or give me any guide lines plz.

And is this a right option to prove the relationship?

Thanks
    Hi Chattintin,
    Please see my post at following link ( http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....981#post478981 ).

Hopefully it will help you.

Regards.

Can anybody share the family doctor's letter template plz.

appreciate ur help

There isn't a template. And honestly, it will look much better if the letter 'sounds' as if it is the doctor's own words (even if you write a suggested version and leave it to the doctor to alter as he wishes). Points it would be good to have him cover, for instance: He is a doctor in general practice in (wherever). In the course of his work, he has had (the first partner), living at (whatever address), as a patient since (whatever date). On (whatever new date), (the second partner), who had just formed a relationship with (the first partner), moved to the same address, also registered with him, and both the couple have continued to consult him for the (however long it is) since that time. Of course, if by chance the doctor is a family friend or knows you socially, so he knew how you first met, or met you both regularly at some interest group (e.g. if you all played tennis or went to music concerts), he could usefully mention that, too.