Thread: ITA submited

Default ITA submited

Good evening everyone

i applied my ITA 2 weeks before but now i heard where i working claiming points company going to close soon . now i am very depress what to do ? shold i change job ? kindly help me out

regards

manpreet

Most practical way is to start looking for new one and whenever your current employer shuts down then update INZ accordingly. I'm not sure if that will impact points that you have already scored in EOI - my personal opinion is No but I might be wrong.

Hello.

The fact that the company is going to close does not lose you the points for your work experience while you have been there. You will just have to make sure that you collect evidence, while the company is still trading, for the work you have done, and keep in contact with somebody that can confirm it for INZ when they want to verify the evidence.

You will need a letter to state the following. Start date and end date working for the firm. Regular hours worked (so INZ can see it was full time). Qualifications needed to get this job. What your responsibilities were (in detail, so they can see it was a skilled job), both what you did yourself and anything you had to supervise other people doing. Your salary. Any training courses and further qualifications done while you worked for them.

Some businesses are not willing to provide such letters officially - nothing beyond a leaving certificate. However, this does not matter, as long as you have someone who was in a position to know the details write the letter for you. This could be the employer in person, or your line manager, or someone from HR, or a colleague who worked alongside you. Such a person would need to state what position they held (that is, why they know this information), and they need to be reachable at the address/phone number/email address supplied, during the time your application will be being processed, because INZ will need to check who they are, and be in contact with them to ask about you.

And yes, get yourself another job, if possible also a skilled one, so that your total of skilled work experience continues to rise while your application is in.