Thread: HELP with work visa!! URGENT!

Default HELP with work visa!! URGENT!

Hi everyone!!

I'm new here!!

Anyway, I have been working in the accredited employer for two years. I just received a job offer last week, which is a step-up from my current position (offered by the same accredited employer). But my basic salary is lower than 55000, I can't apply the Talent (Accredited Employers) Work Visa. In the past, I usually apply my visa through partnership, since my partner is doing degree on the LTSSL. However, I would like to try to apply the work visa thru my job this time, since I don't want to renew my visa every year. The ANZSCO skill level of the new position will be at level 3 - equivalent to 599611 Insurance Investigator.

The problem is I don't know what to answer "Why there is no New Zealanders available?". I'm simply don't know what to answer, as apparently there are NZers available, but my manager thinks I'm the best fit for job.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi. I assume you are hoping to apply through the WK regulations - Essential Skills? It's the employer who needs to satisfy INZ that they have made genuine attempts to advertise the job (by providing copies of adverts placed on e.g. Seek, in local paper etc) and then show that they tried top shortlist/interview, but couldn't find anyone with the precise experience and skills for which they were looking. As this skill isn't on the LTSSL, there has to be a Labour Market test. As this is a Skill Level 3 it isn't essential that INZ check with WINZ, but it is possible they will. The employer will need to answer all these questions on the INZ1113 which must be submitted along with your INZ1015. The only other thought is you get a higher salary offer from your boss? I suggest you read the WK instructions in the Operational manual very carefully before deciding how to proceed here. Good luck! Karen