Thread: Silver fern visa documents

Default Silver fern visa documents

hiii all
    am from Egypt and i have some questions about the documents that is required for the silver fern visa

first __) a Medical and X Ray Certificate (INZ 1007).
    this mean i need to make the form no INZ1007 only or also INZ 1096 with 1007
    and where in Egypt can i do them if any body know

second : (__) a police certificate from your country of citizenship and from any country in which you have lived for five or more years since attaining the age of 17 years
    the certificate will be in Arabic language so i need to translate it where ??? and am i going to send the Arabic one with the translation.

third __) evidence of the equivalent of NZ$4200 for maintenance (e.g. bank statement in your name showing current balance)
    can i get the statement with USD instead or i have to change to NZD, is it must to have the statement with periods or a general one that state that i have this money in my account on an updated date (7/5/2013)

fourth : i have a problem that i can't find my passport it seems to me that i lost it so what can i do as the passport no in the application is the one that i lost
    i know this is too much question but any help is appreciated thanks in advance

HI. OK.
    1. You need both a Chest X-Ray and a Medical - forms 1007 and 1096. Follow this link for where you can get these done in Egypt. You may need to copy and paste it. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/templ...=Guest&level=1
    2. If your police certificate is not in English you will need an official translation. Go online and search for official translation organisations. This might help -
    http://www.nzsti.org/
    3. You will only need this evidence when you arrive in NZ. You could be asked to show you have this amount of money in your name. The currency isn't important as you can explain that you will open a bank account in NZ once you are there and transfer the money across.
    4. You will need to send off for a new passport as soon as possible. I suggest you send an email to your Case Office explaining what has happened and promise to submit the new passport details when you get them. This shouldn't be a problem. Just a thought... didn't you use your passport to get the information fro your application for your Silver Fern just a few weeks ago. You didn't scan it and leave it on the scanner? I only ask because I have done that at least twice!
    Hope that helps! Karen

thanks for your very helpful information , sadly i cant find the passport yet , how can i contact my case officer as i cant find any contact ????
    are you sure that its not required to send a bank statement with the documents as its required in the mail the sent to me .

Hi again. How did INZ get in touch with you? Was it by email, or letter? There should be a contact phone number or email address. If you phone, make sure you have your passport number available or your application number so they can identify you. The nearest office to Egypt is in Dubai - phone: (971) 433 27031. If they specifically asked you to send a bank statement, then you should send one. Kind regards. Karen

it's by mail and says that don't replay to this mail as it's an automail !!!!!

Okay. So you will need to contact an INZ branch by either by phone (number on previous email) or by checking out contact details for another branch of INZ.

am doing now the iqa within NZQA am in the evaluation period how long it suppoesed to take and does this means that the have contacted the college or not yet ??