Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IQA very fast time line

Default IQA very fast time line

hay again guys , i have a question the steps in the IQA a going very quickly as i think they passed the evaluation step without contacting my university is this normal as i submeted the application in 30 april and the document arrived in 6/may and today am in Quality Checking step , am afraid of something as my collage is a private one, is there any problem with that , as am sure they didn't contacted my university.
    can they think that my university is not recognized in my country and decline the application (my collage is recognized in my country of course and i have a certificate of that but i didn't send it) any help regarding this bad situation as i think
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by monmon_kng; 10th May 2013 at 08:54 AM.

You put fastrack which means the have 20 working days to do their job otherwise they have 35. That is way the process is faster.

One question, did you sent all the papers like diploma supplement to NZQ? You should get translated papers after you graduate.

And how is that possible that one of your universities is not recognized in your country. If your country give university autonomy to operate, than this university is able to create their own statutes. If your country does not give permission to university than it cannot operate.

The best thing is to contact your evaluator and watch out that you write first the number of you application on subject of your query otherwise they will not reply.

What is the name of your university, I could look their statute and legal position if it is written in English.

And please cross out your name and second name

Regards.
    Last edited by Mike1987; 10th May 2013 at 09:36 AM.

my university name is akbar elyom academy and i send all the required documents in english certificate + transcript + Engineer sydicate + secondry school certificate + work experiance +cover sheet , all in english originals
    i don't know its now the fifth day and they are about to finish !!!

sorry it's akhbar elyom academy

It is written all here:

Introductory
    Title: Akhbar El-Yom Academy
    Date of Establishment: The ministerial decision number 530/1999 dated 16/5/1999.
    Owner: Educational and Social Services Committee in Akhbar El-Yom by the number of declaration 4556 dated 9/9/1998.
    Date of Launch: Academic Year 1999/2000
    Scientific Degrees granted by the Academy:
    Bachelor Degree in the following branches:
    1. Journalism (First class 2003)
    2. Production and Printing Technology Engineering (First Class 2004)
    3. Industrial Engineering (First Class 2008)
    4. Electrical Engineering: Electronics and Communications – Computer and Systems (First Class 2005)
    5. Computer Science and Information Technology: Computer Science – Information Systems (First Class 2007)
    6. Business Administration in English (First Class 2007)

Location of the Academy: 6 of October City – 4th Industrial Zone – Akhbar El-Yom Printing House.

I do not know which ministry approved your university to operate, Ministry of the Interior or Ministry of Higher Education (since I do not know Egyptian legal system) but it was approved. Your university has autonomy to set up statute and on this basis they established programs.

Do not worry. The worse thing scenario is you will get diploma title level 6, however it should be bachelor degree and take note that you put fastrak process. Just wait and if you think they made error you can put re-assessment. I do not know which standards are they taking by comparing qualifications, but they definitely look content by difficulty of programs and not by years. Please inform us what will your outcome be.
    Last edited by Mike1987; 10th May 2013 at 10:47 AM.

thank you for your efforts
    its Ministry of Higher Education that approve the university and i have a certificate from it.
    but about level 6 why this may happen i studiet for five years and its a bachelor degree how can it happen

you know what its now in the sign of step ,only there in the notification step remaining
    i want to ask they will send a mail with the assessment result or only send the documents by courier

Quote Originally Posted by monmon_kng View Post
    thank you for your efforts
    its Ministry of Higher Education that approve the university and i have a certificate from it.
    but about level 6 why this may happen i studiet for five years and its a bachelor degree how can it happen
    NZQA look at the course content - what subjects were studied, to what depth. That is how they decide on the Level, and what NZ degree, if any, the foreign one is equivalent to. The length of time is not so important.

Please inform us what is the outcome of your qualification assessment.

sure i'll thanks for your help guys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast