Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My CO asks for many things....What does that mean??

Default My CO asks for many things....What does that mean??

Hi friends,

My CO asked me three days ago for the visa I got when I went to another country to pursue my MA. degree and the visa I got when I came to one of Gulf countries to work in.

She sent an email to my employer one month ago and got a reply from him.

I sent her extra medical tests and some other documents she asked for two months ago.

What does that mean???

I she working on the last point which is the security check??

is the interview very close???

Please tell me cuze I am waiting the results and wish to leave my work as soon as possible .
    Regards,
    Louay

Hi. The only person who can answer that is your case officer so I would ask her. These things can take a while. While your CO is asking questions and for more information, your application is NOT DECLINED, so that's positive! Kind regards. Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Phillips View Post
    Hi. The only person who can answer that is your case officer so I would ask her. These things can take a while. While your CO is asking questions and for more information, your application is NOT DECLINED, so that's positive! Kind regards. Karen
    Hehheheheheheehehehe..... You would ask her??!!!! Great ..So, please ask her to grant me the residence visa ........Thank you a lot.

I'm afraid you haven't understood Karen correctly. 'I would ask her' is short for 'if I were in your place, I would ask her' - she is suggesting that YOU should ask the CO for the answer to these questions.

Yes dear. I got it.

But, what should ask her?

Why are you asking for all those papers??? When is the interview??
    I feel it's illogical !!!
    Right??

Personally, I don't think you should ask her anything. The fact that she is DOING THINGS on your case is obvious from all the action, and when she has something to tell you - which will be when she knows enough to be ready - she will tell you. EVERYONE gets impatient, but to show that impatience to the CO won't help her get on. Breathe.... Think about other things.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Personally, I don't think you should ask her anything. The fact that she is DOING THINGS on your case is obvious from all the action, and when she has something to tell you - which will be when she knows enough to be ready - she will tell you. EVERYONE gets impatient, but to show that impatience to the CO won't help her get on. Breathe.... Think about other things.
    As usual, you are the best ever here....you always supports us and guide us to the right way.

I will never ask her anything. However,my situation in my work and my country's situation, Syria has an armed conflict, let me impatient all the time.

Thank you a lot.
    Louay

It must be very difficult. Here's hoping for some good news for you soon.

Dear Louay,

Hope for the best and be +ive , Inshallaha you are on the track and you will get it . Let your CO to do the work on her own procedure.
    Please can you tell me that your CO sent verification email/letter to whom, to your immediate manager who signed the employment letter or to HR department?
    Appreciate your reply.

Best of Luck .
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by sts View Post
    Dear Louay,

Hope for the best and be +ive , Inshallaha you are on the track and you will get it . Let your CO to do the work on her own procedure.
    Please can you tell me that your CO sent verification email/letter to whom, to your immediate manager who signed the employment letter or to HR department?
    Appreciate your reply.

Best of Luck .
    Regards
    Thank you dear. I really appreciate your nice words.
    Regarding your question, I am working at a university. When my CO reached the point of checking my employment, she asked me for the email of my employer. Sothat, I sent her my College dean's email ( my direct boss). When he received the email from my CO , he called me and told me that he will reply in 2 days.
    That's it.
    Please , if you need any other information, just ask me here.
    Louay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast