Thread: Jelly Crystals

Default Jelly Crystals

Daft question but will it be ok to bring them into NZ? Had a very sad impromptu flying visit back to UK and have quite a few in my case - am currently sitting in Heathrow departures.

Should be no problem, just remember to declare them.

Second thought, do they contain gelatin (I assume that they do), as it is processed I still think it will be ok, but as long as you declare it then they will check and worst case dispose of it - which I assume you would do now as you are at the airport anyway.

Ian
    Last edited by IanW99; 15th May 2013 at 08:05 AM.

Thanks - yes, will declare them and let them decide. And I know they are available in NZ but their version is not very nice :-(

Quote Originally Posted by RejjieM View Post
    Thanks - yes, will declare them and let them decide. And I know they are available in NZ but their version is not very nice :-(
    You can certainly buy UK jelly in NZ, so really don't think you will have any problems. Haven't seen the crystals though?

Ian
    Last edited by IanW99; 15th May 2013 at 01:38 PM.

Sugar free jelly crystals/powder - the NZ ones just taste of artificial sweetener to me, the UK ones are much more palatable. Anyway, they weren't remotely interested in them at Auckland airport this morning and I did mention them specifically so all's well. Thanks