Thread: time taken to complete visa processing

Default time taken to complete visa processing

Hi All,
    This is Kiran Reddy from India. I need some information regarding the New zealand immigration process. I have 8 yrs of IT experience and completed my MCA in 2003. I am willing to come to New zealand to work in IT industry.
    Can someone please let me know how much time it will take for me to complete all the EOI, ITA, interview process.... if I start processing now. Please let me know my decision to work in New zealand is right option or not.

Thanks & Regards,
    Kiran Reddy,

There is no way to be certain how long processing will take. Every application is carefully checked out and all evidence verified. Some people's cases are more complicated than others, and sometimes, universities or former employers can take a long time replying. Then there is no way to tell how busy the INZ office is already when your application goes in.

So all that shows that any reply will be guesswork. However, if you do a search for "Immigration NZ (whichever) branch processing times", you will find a page where they will tell you the current average, based on how things HAVE BEEN running. But all INZ timings are elastic, for the reasons mentioned above, and an average cannot be taken as a guarantee.

Hi Kiran,

I was having almost the same years experience in IT when I applied for my residency. more than 8 years in IT, hold bachelor degree in computer science, You can check my signature, to know approximately how long should it take. if you need any information, just let me know