Thread: My CO leaves me!!!!!

Default My CO leaves me!!!!!

Dear friends,
    One week ago, my CO told me two things. The first one was great,the other was too bad for me.

The first that she finished assessing my application and the last step is the interview will be scheduled soon.

The second that she will leave the Immigration Profiling Branch in two days. She told me that she will tell the CO who will come after her about my situation and application. I was so sad because I get used to her way and understand her concerns. I know nothing about the one who will come and make the interview with me.

I am preparing myself now for the interview, I hope everything will be fine soon.

Regards,
    Louay

Good to hear that you are moving forward.

I guess it is not supposed to matter who is your CO as a CO should strictly follow rules.

In reality, they are people and we are somehow psychologically attached to them. They somehow influence things, but they are probably minor.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INZ has a set of operational manuals for all immigration officers in all branches worldwide where the procedures have been clearly defined. It is the case that officers are acting in different styles, but they MUST conform to the guidance, instructions and rules. They are only to do what they are meant to, so you don't need to worry about their professionalism. Just get yourself fully prepared for the interview, and pray for a good result. Good luck, fella!

Everything will be okay. Don't worry. So you have finished all of your assessments and verifications

Don't worry about having a new CO, they are all just doing their jobs. The next one might be even better.
    All the best for your interview.

Good luck dear I wish you all the best.
    Modar