Thread: Getting blue sticker in christchurch

Default Getting blue sticker in christchurch

Hi Folks. First of all than you everyone.I was Approved in principle on 23 may 2013.I paid the Migrant levy on 24 MAY 2013 IN London branch. But currently I am in Christchurch.So i need for senior members to share their experience to get my passports stickers from Christchurch branch.How long it would take now.is this possible for the same day i have to go to Christchurch branch or is there is any standard processing time for CHC branch to put labels on the passport for those who are approved outside New zealand.

Hi mate

You can request immigration to get your Blue Stickers from CHCH instead sending anywhere else. And If you are approved in principle, it will take minimum 2 days to get your passport back.

I had the same situation exactly last week. Just ask your case officer in london branch to transfer you file electronically to christchurch. literally, It took from her just 1 day to make this electronic transfer and it took from christchurch branch 2 days to put the sticker in my passport

thank you for your valuable information i have sent the mail to CO and waiting for his answer