Thread: Any special Job title requirements from SMC JSV to PR?

Default Any special Job title requirements from SMC JSV to PR?

In EOI material, my job title is software engineer.
    I suppose I get SMC JSV.
    And suppose I find a job with another job title, e.g. network engineer, it is full time, skilled and geniue.
    then is it ok to become PR?

is there any official link?

thanks!

it means I could do second job. and find a job with second title that is not mentioned in my EOI.

Quote Originally Posted by angelajunbo View Post
    In EOI material, my job title is software engineer.
    I suppose I get SMC JSV.
    And suppose I find a job with another job title, e.g. network engineer, it is full time, skilled and geniue.
    then is it ok to become PR?

is there any official link?

thanks!
    Dear,

In my opinion it should not be a "problem". as far as your current job title (e.g. here "network engineer") is in LTSSL and you fullfill its requirement mentioned in the 3rd & 4th column.

Regards,

Mughal

You misunderstood me.
    The job found in NZ is actually different with that was claimed while applying for PR.
    does it impact on getting PR from SMC JSV?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mughal View Post
    Dear,

In my opinion it should not be a "problem". as far as your current job title (e.g. here "network engineer") is in LTSSL and you fullfill its requirement mentioned in the 3rd & 4th column.

Regards,

Mughal

1. The TITLE does not matter, as long as the work done is about the same as what you are qualified for and you have proved on your ITA. INZ will look at the job description and responsibilities.

2. What you are applying for under SMC is Residence. (INZ changed the names of some visas a while ago. PR is now used ONLY for the visa you can get after living in NZ with Residence for two years.)

If I could do two jobs, such as Job-A/Job-B,
    and I claim Job-A in EOI. And If I could not find a job related to Job-A but I could find a job related to Job-B,
    Is it ok to change from JSV to PR?

Who knows this case?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    1. The TITLE does not matter, as long as the work done is about the same as what you are qualified for and you have proved on your ITA. INZ will look at the job description and responsibilities.

2. What you are applying for under SMC is Residence. (INZ changed the names of some visas a while ago. PR is now used ONLY for the visa you can get after living in NZ with Residence for two years.)

Quote Originally Posted by angelajunbo View Post
    If I could do two jobs, such as Job-A/Job-B,
    and I claim Job-A in EOI. And If I could not find a job related to Job-A but I could find a job related to Job-B,
    Is it ok to change from JSV to PR?

Who knows this case?
    I am not sure I get your points perfectly. I think it should depend on how closely job B is related to the occupation you have claimed points in your application.