Thread: This might sound a bit daft but......new address.... I don't have one!

Default This might sound a bit daft but......new address.... I don't have one!

I'm busily filling out forms for the removal company. They want an address of where to deliver our things (for customs) but we don't know where yet. Our agent has said to put down the business address but without the company name. How have others gotten around this and did it work out ok changing the delivery address nearer the time etc? Thanks in advance.

We didn't have an address when we came over, and as far as I can remember we used the motel's address where we had booked the first 10 days (or so). Our container arrived after we did and the company on the New Zealand end contacted us for updates.

All we had when we came over here was a plot of land so we gave the name and address of our solicitor over here which was accepted so any connection you have over here will usually be ok/ They just need an address here that has some connection with you

I used the address of my employer. They just need something that is somehow associated with you.

I didn't have an address and just explained it in the box - and put my email address.

Thanks for the responses it's the little things that set me off but this forum has been great especially with the google search. So many answers found. Just wish I didn't have so much to sort out here in Switzerland with my pathetic level of german before I can start speaking English again full time.