Thread: Working Holiday Visa

Default Working Holiday Visa

Hey guys i have applied for a working holiday visa and just wondered roughly how long it takes to hear if its been granted or not. I have read 3 wroking days to 8 weeks on the site but was curious if its normally a week or whatever. I understand it's probably based on how busy they are (may have answerd my own question there) also my application was very straight forward but am still worried it wont get accpeted, should i be worried ?

Thanks

As long as you don't have some dark secret in your past, there's no reason to be worried - they're pretty much a formality. How long since you applied?

Thanks JandM

Applied last Tuesday so not even a week ( i know that may seem a little to early to panic but i dont have the best luck in the world) just trying to hold back the excitment of going until i get the Visa granted.

Dealing with INZ is always a matter of 'hurry up and wait', and/but it always FEELS like forever! Seriously, if four weeks went by and you had heard nothing, it would be reasonable to ask if everything is okay, but there is no reason to be concerned yet.

Ok wont panic just yet

Thanks again for peace of mind.