Thread: All truckers on this site sign, along with other forum members, please

Default All truckers on this site sign, along with other forum members, please

Unsure if folks here have heard, but the role of the Truck driver is being taken off the immediate skills list at the end of the year, so resulting in many UK and other countries drivers being taken off the road and herded onto planes and flown out. The impact will be quite big as the role of the truckie has been on the list for the last 10 years at least!! The role should be being moved to the long term list and not removed full stop.

The National Road Carriers, and the NZ Trucking Association have now began a petition to take to the NZ Parliament House of Representatives on this issue.

Can you please take a minute or so to sign this petition, but also pass it onto family and friends to sign. This may not have an impact on the majority who use this site, but it will have an impact on those of us who are Truck drivers out here, who have used the useful resource in the past.

Thank you all

http://www.change.org/en-AU/petition..._source=guides

I'll try again. I went and filled in the form, then it flicked me an error message. Grrr!

Have added my name no problems

No issues either

Done..., does it somehow recognize where you are situated?

Done

For those who have i thank you, but the thread has generated over 300 views, so why so little activity on the signature front? Can i urge those who haven't to please see the sense in signing it, as who knows, the roles that others have here could soon face the same uncertain future that myself and family face

Take a read

http://www.nztruckingassn.co.nz/inde...rtage-petition
    Last edited by Kim39; 6th July 2013 at 02:46 PM.