Thread: Immigration and Protection Tribunal for REFUSAL , suggestion and comments required.

Unhappy Immigration and Protection Tribunal for REFUSAL , suggestion and comments required.

I have received the following response after the three years of wait period and it was harsh for me see such a response, however now what i would like to know is if some one can advise whether it is recommendable to go to Immigration and Protection Tribunal (IPT)for the appeal against this decision , if so what should be we base our appeal on . ANY GOOD SUGGESTION ARE WELCOMED

We have declined your application for residence because you do not meet the
    requirements under the Skilled Migrant Category (SMC). We have made this decision for the following reasons:
    You have not demonstrated they you realise your potential to settle in and contribute to New Zealand as required by SM21.1
    We wrote to you on 8 March 2013 raising concerns about your application and giving you an opportunity to comment. We have considered your response and the additional information provided on 19 March 2013. We are not satisfied that this addresses our concerns for the following reasons:
    You did not provide sufficient evidence to mitigate our concerns that you did not meet the settlement and contribution requirements. We were concerned that you might undertake work that did not meet the requirements of the SMC and that you had limited knowledge of suitable employment opportunities.
    In your response to our letter you stated that it has always been your intention to a career the in Telecommunication and ICT industries. You also provided evidence that you had undertaken additional research into employment opportunities in NZ and sought advice from recruiters.
    It appears that after receiving our letter you went back to recruiters who and asked them why you were not successful in your applications. Most of the feedback you provided to us stated that you were not successful because you were not in New Zealand, but some feedback stated that you did not have the right skills and experience for the role.
    You provided some more positive responses which showed that you have skills and experience which could be of interest to New Zealand employers in the rightcircumstances. However both these responses were qualified with advice that: - You would face competition from local candidates - Employers would not look overseas for employees with your skillset
    Although you clearly intend to find skilled employment in New Zealand you have not provided sufficient evidence to show that you have a high potential to readily obtain such skilled employment. Our concern that you would undertake unskilled employment if you were unable to find skilled employment have not been mitigated and you have not been found to have the potential to settle in and contribute to New Zealand.
    We have also considered your application using the criteria for the other residence
    categories. However, based on the information in your application, you do not appear to meet the requirements of any other residence category.

Hello

its sad to see your post. But INZ had given you very detailed response and also they gave every chance to you to answer their concerns and I believe that you did that as well. Can you share your skill-set in ICT and what kind a job you targeted in NZ. Also did INZ asked you for the settlement funds??

regards
    Last edited by nz_crick; 19th June 2013 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mehmoodm View Post
    Hello

its sad to see your post. But INZ had given you very detailed response and also they gave every chance to you to answer their concerns and I believe that you did that as well. Can you share your skill-set in ICT and what kind a job you targeted in NZ. Also did INZ asked you for the settlement funds??

regards
    I targeted for the Network Engineer and Snr Network Engineer roles in NZ, and i have skill sets in the field of Cisco and juniper, they didnt asked for any funds.

Hi Adnan,

Sorry for the situation, but I am not able to understand your exact situation.

In your previous thread dated 02-May you stated that you have been offered JSV. (http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41236&page=2) but now this rejection is for ???.

As far i know the process if you have been offered a JSV then the decesion on you Residence application will be pending till next 12 months.

Seniors of this forum! Correct if i am wrong, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Mughal View Post
    Hi Adnan,

Sorry for the situation, but I am not able to understand your exact situation.

In your previous thread dated 02-May you stated that you have been offered JSV. (http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41236&page=2) but now this rejection is for ???.

As far i know the process if you have been offered a JSV then the decesion on you Residence application will be pending till next 12 months.

Seniors of this forum! Correct if i am wrong, please.
    Mughal , Sorry for any confusion, this current response is for one of my relatives application, hope this makes things clear.

Quote Originally Posted by adnanmir View Post
    Mughal , Sorry for any confusion, this current response is for one of my relatives application, hope this makes things clear.
    Thanks adnanmir for clearing the confusion, try to put a proper reference in the question so peoples dont get confused.