Thread: WTR LTSSL option, but may have issues with INZ 1113 Employer Supplement form

Default WTR LTSSL option, but may have issues with INZ 1113 Employer Supplement form

Hi All,

I would just like to seek some advice here.

I have recently received a job offer from an employer in Auckland, and we are preparing to apply for a WTR LTSSL Category visa. Wehave already taken medicals and applied for the required police clearances; due to be completed by next week. I have also requested my employer that I would be requiring details from them for Form INZ 1113.

I have just gotten an email from my employer stating concerns related to the form’s Section C Overseas recruitment based on non-availability of New Zealand residents
    I have read through the form you want me to fill out, and I have also talked to NZ immigration about its content. Basically section C of the form indicates that I have unsuccessfully advertised in various different media streams for an intermediate c# developer and have not been able to fill the position by anyone in New Zealand. This is not actually the case. I have not placed an advertisement with an agency, nor approached the MSD, nor looked to train internally. Unfortunately I also have several resumes from NZ residents that could possibly be a good fit. Discussions with Immigration indicates that should I fill this form out accurately, it would not support your application in a favourable way.
    The reason, why we are opted to go thru the WTR LTSSL Category visa was that we were hoping that the approval process would be faster vs SMC. But with the issue above, I am getting concerned. The job offer expects me to start working by August 12th.

1. What could be the best option here?
    2. Should I just request my employer to just proceed with furnishing me w/ INZ 1113 with Section C, having mostly a ‘NO’ answer?
      Sample question: “Have you listed the vacancy with the Ministry of Social Development (MSD) – Work and Income?” NO.

I also have checked my EOI, with the Job Offer I would qualify at I would have around 135+ points already (not sure, I know I make the 100 points needed). But I do have some concern w/ the processing time.

I am thinking of bringing up the SMC route but I am also concerned they might rescind the job offer as it may take some time to process

Thanks

Hi All,

I also want to know whether Section C of form INZ 1113 Employer Supplement form applicable for Long term Skill shortage visa ? Any experiences on application process of Long term skill shortage visa application are welcome.

Hi praetorean,

Really curious to know if section C is required to be completed by employer in case of Long term skill shortage visa?

Quote Originally Posted by Starryshweta View Post
    Hi praetorean,

Really curious to know if section C is required to be completed by employer in case of Long term skill shortage visa?
    praetorean has not been active since 22nd August 2014. You can PM for more information.