Thread: You have not supplied evidence...Im stumped!

Default You have not supplied evidence...Im stumped!

After I applied for a partnership based temporary work visa 3 weeks ago I have just received an email from my Immigration Officer telling me the following:

"You have not supplied evidence to show that you and your partner have lived together in a stable and genuine relationship"

Now for the first thing I dont even know if that refers to "living together", "stable" or "genuine" or even all three together.
    I have supplied, a million bank statements to show financial interdependence, our rent paypents for 6 months, photos, letters, SkypeLogs where there is barely a day without contact for 3 years,travel tickets and so forth....

I have simply no idea if what to supply anymore!

(I am in Germany at the moment and he in NZ because I wasnt able to apply for the right visa once i had finished my year on a WHV. He came to stay with me for 5 weeks just recently as well...)

Will my Immigration officer tell me what she means exactly when I call her? I have only one week to supply any more evidence...

Yes, ASK her exactly what she finds is missing from your case. It may be a point of interpretation - she could be looking at e.g. your rent payments, and not realizing that you were both living at the place, for instance.

I will! I can only think of more support letters or opening a joint bank account.. Thank you so much for your support!