I'm wondering if anyone can help. My husband leaves for nz tomorrow night so we've been rushing round trying to get everything sorted. He's a skydiver so is going to be taking his parachute with him. He has all the paperwork sorted for taking it on the flight but we've just realised we haven't sorted any travel insurance. Only really looking for something whilst he's flying but can't find anything that says it will cover the parachute. Most sport policies say they will cover skydiving but nothing about the equipment. He already has personnel insurance to cover him whilst parachuting so we don't really want that.

Realise this is probably a bit of an odd question but if anyone can help we would be very grateful.