Thread: Sending ITA documents

Default Sending ITA documents

I'm working in Saudi Arabia. While I was there I lodged for EOI, got selected & received ITA from London Branch. Currently I'm on vacation in my home country with my family (wife & child). Actually we came here for my wife's delivery and we were blessed with a baby girl (she was not included in EOI). We all have return visa to Saudi Arabia and going back. I'm returning on 23rd of July and wife & kid on September. My ITA dead line ends by July 26 and therefore I'm planning to send our ITA documents from home country. Will there be any effect on this? Please give your comments.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by kanexchan View Post
    I'm working in Saudi Arabia. While I was there I lodged for EOI, got selected & received ITA from London Branch. Currently I'm on vacation in my home country with my family (wife & child). Actually we came here for my wife's delivery and we were blessed with a baby girl (she was not included in EOI). We all have return visa to Saudi Arabia and going back. I'm returning on 23rd of July and wife & kid on September. My ITA dead line ends by July 26 and therefore I'm planning to send our ITA documents from home country. Will there be any effect on this? Please give your comments.

Regards,
    along with your ITA application there is a "amendment or new information" page, there you can your new child data along with her birth certificate.

hello & welcome,

There is no problem in sending documents from anywhere .... as long as the information is correct.

Also, as Khaled highlighted u can add ur baby's update in the application form......

Best of Luck.