Thread: Biomedical Engineer

Default Biomedical Engineer

Hiii All
    am some kind depressed ,after having the SFV i started to search for any related job for my education which is bachelor of electronics and telecommunication or my work which is biomedical maintenance engineer but it was very depressed that i couldn't find any biomedical vacancy and of course other relevant education jobs need experience .
    I don't know what to do am looking in seek and trade me but nothing there yet.
    anyone have any idea or advice I'll be grateful

Quote Originally Posted by monmon_kng View Post
    Hiii All
    am some kind depressed ,after having the SFV i started to search for any related job for my education which is bachelor of electronics and telecommunication or my work which is biomedical maintenance engineer but it was very depressed that i couldn't find any biomedical vacancy and of course other relevant education jobs need experience .
    I don't know what to do am looking in seek and trade me but nothing there yet.
    anyone have any idea or advice I'll be grateful
    Are either of these in your field:

http://www.kiwihealthjobs.com/jobdet...s-,052330.html

http://www.kiwihealthjobs.com/jobdet...er,051993.html

Kiwihealth jobs is a joint venture that lists jobs from all 20 DHBs.

Yes , but my points is that there are little vacancies for my field
    Thank You man

I suggest that you should contact the separate DHBs. People may know of openings that are likely to be coming up, although they haven't yet been advertised, or be aware of possibilities in the private sector.

Yes, I would second JandM's recommendation, the health industry is tightly networked so direct contact is often the best approach.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I suggest that you should contact the separate DHBs. People may know of openings that are likely to be coming up, although they haven't yet been advertised, or be aware of possibilities in the private sector.
    Thank you JandM , i will try this

Quote Originally Posted by eternalkiwi View Post
    Yes, I would second JandM's recommendation, the health industry is tightly networked so direct contact is often the best approach.
    thank you man