Thread: "Others Included" on the Resident Visas (SMC)

Default "Others Included" on the Resident Visas (SMC)

Hi all, my resident visa application is approved Now I am waiting for the blue visa~~~

For your information, it took almost three months since the lodgement date (London branch).

I saw some pictures of resident visas on the internet, and I was wondering what is "Others Included" for. Is it for the main applicant's children who do not have passports, or for the main applicant's partner?

Do partners' names appear on each others' visas?

Thanks a lot!

Is it for the main applicant's children who do not have passports, or for the main applicant's partner?
    No, it's not that. Everybody on an application HAS to have a passport, and they each get a visa stuck in theirs, separately.

In any case, we've been hearing recently that the 'blue stickers' we've been talking about for years aren't blue any more, but green, so maybe yours won't be like this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    No, it's not that. Everybody on an application HAS to have a passport, and they each get a visa stuck in theirs, separately.

In any case, we've been hearing recently that the 'blue stickers' we've been talking about for years aren't blue any more, but green, so maybe yours won't be like this at all.
    Thank you for the quick response.

Now I remember that some old passports (Irish, before Oct 2004) can include a child under 16. Maybe "others included" field of NZ visa was for situations of this kind.

But new policies of many countries require everyone to have their own passport, as JandM said. So that is why I have never seen any NZ visa with "others included" field filled on the internet.