Thread: Tax consultants for salaried income tax

Default Tax consultants for salaried income tax

Hi all, I am unable to find my way through the tax forms on IRD website and I am looking for services of tax consultants if there are any for personal income. Can anyone suggest me where to go for tax services of this scale in Auckland?

Is there anyone else here who has problems understanding the tax filing process on IRD's website? I was much less confused about tax before creating an account on the IRD website.

Thanks.

Most salary and wage earners in NZ do not file tax returns, hence IRD do not have a tax return or information about the process on their website.
    If you receive income that is not taxed at source (or want to file a tax return) you file an IR3 return, (which is also filed by people who receive income from self employment).

Give then a call. The phone no. is on the site and they will guide you through what you have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by webmister View Post
    Hi all, I am unable to find my way through the tax forms on IRD website and I am looking for services of tax consultants if there are any for personal income. Can anyone suggest me where to go for tax services of this scale in Auckland?

Is there anyone else here who has problems understanding the tax filing process on IRD's website? I was much less confused about tax before creating an account on the IRD website.

Thanks.
    I am a tax consultant who could help you. If you are interested, send me a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalkiwi View Post
    Most salary and wage earners in NZ do not file tax returns, hence IRD do not have a tax return or information about the process on their website.
    Yes they have it, but the problem with their information (like every Gov. agency) is that it cannot be understood by ordinary people like us

Quote Originally Posted by Mamee & Co View Post
    Give then a call. The phone no. is on the site and they will guide you through what you have to do.
    Their line was overloaded today so will try again tomorow.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisl34 View Post
    I am a tax consultant who could help you. If you are interested, send me a private message.
    Thanks for the offer, I have talked to a tax consultant today so if he is not able to help I will PM you. thanks again.

Do you expect to earn income other than salaries or wages?