Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Track Application Status -WTR-01

Default Track Application Status -WTR-01

Hi All,

I have submitted my WTR -01 last wednesday(10/07/2013) with TT Services office (India) , when i check the Status on TT Services Website i see that my application has been submitted to INZ but i am not able to get any other information like whether my application has been assigned to the INZ officer or not etc and i did not receive any mails from INZ either. Is there any way where i can track the status of the application ?? i am planning to fly on 21/07/2013 is there any chance i get my passport with the Visa stamping before 21/07 ???

Any suggesstion will be great

Thanks
    Dilip

TT Services is just a collection centre, and they pass the forms and documents to appropriate embassy. In our WTR, it was sent to Bangkok. You will get some communication once the CO (Case Officer) is assigned to your application. I don't think Visa before 21/7/13 is possible, but who knows!

Thanks Otaku for the Infomation

I think... u just sent your pp for stamping only... right..? If that the case your PP must be on the way to reach you after stamping. I too handed over my documents and PP for stamping to TT services yesterday.

Yes i have send my passport for stamping along with the required documents but i dont see any update on TT Service website Till now .. Cheers

Hi All,

Great news i have got my visa stamped yesterday . Thanks all for your support and Help

Thanks Again

Hi All,

Quick Question please !!!

I have a date mentioned on my Visa as well as my partener visa (who also got a Work Visa) to enter into New Zealand which is on 15/10/2013 , i planned to bring my wife to new zealand in December 2013 is that possible ?? or i need to bring her for sure before 15/10/2013 ??

Please Advice

Thanks
    Dilip

What is the exact wording?

It Is mentioned as "First Entry before 15/10/2013 "

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast