Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Approved! .... Sort of.

Default Approved! .... Sort of.

Applied for residence by partnership a few months ago, and I've been checking its progress online daily, ever since INZ requested updated records from us.

Today it says approved!!!!!! :b But.. no email. No letter. No official correspondence. Called INZ who essentially said 'It's not officially approved til you get the letter from us'.

What gives? Do those take a longer time to arrive? Can anything go wrong in the process? Can we celebrate yet?

The verdict goes on the website first, and that's very quick to do. An email takes longer and will happen over the following few days, and paperwork has to be generated and sent, so will take even longer. Don't worry - it's coming.

Thanks, JandM! You've been a huge help.

congratulation.

congratulations!

Congratulations! You made me load my page, but still .... pending ...... :/ So we hope to follow in your footstepos soon!

Thank you, everyone!

Hi Elswyth,

Congratulations on getting your Residency! Just a quick question, how long did it all take you exactly? We've had our application lodged 4 weeks this coming Wednesday and have had nothing from INZ except a letter confirming the application has been lodged and the name of our CO. I'm just a bit impatient and wondering when we may hear something, I know the guideline is 4-12 weeks but just curious!

Thanks!

Hi,
    the status of my application has become approved. in AIP letter, my case officer has asked me a recent evidence for living together ( with my husband)! what sort of evidence do you suggest? a bank statement showing our recent transaction and our address could be sufficient? or/ and an invoice from the company we have bought the internet for our home? thank you very much.

Default Approved .... Sort Of

Ive been advised that recent photos are always good.
    Last edited by Kiwijo; 21st July 2013 at 09:39 PM. Reason: further info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast