Thread: IQA Verification to be done at University

Default IQA Verification to be done at University

Hey guys,

I have got a letter from NZQA saying i have to pay my university(University of Mumbai) for verification of my qualification.

I got someone to ask at the University and they say they have got no request from NZQA.

Does anyone know what form of contact NZQA has with the university, verification request is by email or letter through courier?

University is not co operating with any info about the verification or any request and are asking me to follow their own verification process(meaning that person/entity who is verifying, will pay the fees).

I am clueless about whom to pay or how much to pay.

Has anyone been though this kind of verification?

Thanks for any info

I have read on IQA Guide that they will contact by email,fax and by post.

I am not sure but i hope below information will help.

Q. What happens if verification or accreditation information is either unavailable or
    unobtainable?
    If NZQA has not received the verification or accreditation information after at least three series of
    requests to obtain this have been sent (each attempt usually includes requests by email, fax and
    by post), and it is more than six months from the date on which first series of requests was sent,
    an International Qualification Assessment report will be issued in which the qualification(s) that
    could not be verified, or for which accreditation could not be established,

Ok. Thanks for the reply