Thread: Need a help here please.

Default Need a help here please.

Dear friends,
    I have two questions:

1. I want to add my twins to my application (skilled worker). I am waiting the interview's date as my CO told because she finished the final assessment.... Will they ask for a medical examination for my daughters and wife when I ask them to add my twins?

2. Do you have any idea about asylum for Syrians to NZ?? As you know there is a brutal civil war in Syria now. Could I ask for Asylum while I have my application for skilled worker immigration?

Thank you
    Regards
    Louay

Yes, your wife will need a medical, as for the children:

What about children?
    All applicants including children and newborn babies are required to submit a completed medical certificate, or have one submitted on their behalf.
    • Children under 16 must be accompanied during the medical examination by a parent or guardian.
    • Chest X-rays are not required of children under the age of 11 unless requested by Immigration New Zealand.
    • Children under 15 are not usually required to undergo the standard blood tests, unless risk or clinical factors make them necessary.
    • Children under five are not usually required to give a urine sample.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo View Post
    Yes, your wife will need a medical, as for the children:

What about children?
    All applicants including children and newborn babies are required to submit a completed medical certificate, or have one submitted on their behalf.
    • Children under 16 must be accompanied during the medical examination by a parent or guardian.
    • Chest X-rays are not required of children under the age of 11 unless requested by Immigration New Zealand.
    • Children under 15 are not usually required to undergo the standard blood tests, unless risk or clinical factors make them necessary.
    • Children under five are not usually required to give a urine sample.
    Thank you for your reply.
    Even if they finished the assessment they will ask for medical examination????
    One of my daughter is still in the NICU. She has a severe problem in her brain, 10 % of her brain is working now and her lungs are unable to work by themselves and she is in a deep comma. What is the situation now?? Does that mean my application will be declined because of my daughter??
    Please explain to take the right decision.
    Louay

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, I have twins myself. They will need a medical assessment, whether it's as part of your application or on their own application sponsored by you if you cannot add them to your application at this stage. There is no way to get around the medical assessment it seems as if that is what you are hoping to achieve.

Dear Louay,
    I think this is specific items for you case so it is better to communicate directly with your CO by mail and explain every thing honestly. He\She will give you the best route to follow.