Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: timeframe after interview

Default timeframe after interview

hi i had my interview on 16/07/2013 with verification officer by phone, now what is the process after than and howlong will it take ?

There's a lot of variation in how long until you hear. Maybe someone else who has been through Henderson Branch recently will be able to tell you what happened to them, although that is no sure sign.

The processes that have to happen are that 1) your CO gets their thoughts together, and makes a decision on what outcome they want to recommend, then 2) your whole file gets passed to a second official of equal or higher rank, who looks over everything. The second-person check is done to make sure there are no mistakes and to guard against any possibility of corruption. After that, the decision can be notified to you.

There can be a lot of time difference for the second-person check, depending on workload in that particular office. Sometimes, it has been only a few HOURS, as though the CO just turned to the next desk and said, 'Just look at this for me, will you?' and other times, weeks have gone by.

thanks jand for your answer. fingers crossed for good outcome.

Good luck!

Question Interview by verification officer

Quote Originally Posted by den martin View Post
    hi i had my interview on 16/07/2013 with verification officer by phone, now what is the process after than and how long will it take ?

Hi, I also had my interview on 11/07.2013 and still under processing, not assigned to CO yet. I lodge my application in Henderson branch on 25th march 2013

did you apply as a retail manager?

Quote Originally Posted by den martin View Post
    did you apply as a retail manager?
    No, ICT Technician

Kiran, is it possible to have interview before CO assigned?

Any INZ official looking at some aspect of your case that they need clarification on can interview you at any time. But it's the CO who does the interview for the Settlement and Contribution Requirements http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/43652.htm, whether or not they have specifically announced themself as your CO.

Hi nick, verification officer did my interview, i havn't got any email regarding the Case officer. I think its not allocated to case officer. Verification officer said i will send this report to the branch where you lodze ur application and depending on the workload they will process ur application. Thats what she said. Verification officer send the questionnaire kind of email to my boss before he interview me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast