Thread: Having Trouble To Validate In EOI. Please Help. :(

Default Having Trouble To Validate In EOI. Please Help. :(

This is what i filled in with, any kind Samaritan, please help. =(

Questions F3a and F4a are alternatives, but you have put answers in both.

Is your qualification on the list as being exempt from assessment? That is when you will put in your points in F3a. If it is not, then you need to answer 'no', and leave the box blank.

Did you have your qualification assessed by NZQA? If so, that is when you fill in F4a and F5a.

Thank you JandM for your time to help. Have a good day. =)

I got one more question, i did the EOI calculator online and got 190 points but after filling up the EOI online, i only got 140 points because there are a few options that are not available online such as point sponsored by your partners which is available on a manual submission. Just curious.

I'm afraid the INZ online calculator has a few glitches, and isn't very reliable. The best thing is to look here http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/6954.htm for all the regulations about points. SM6 is a chart showing all the points available, and the end columns show you which other sections to go to to check the exact requirements for being able to claim them.

After you've gone through that process, if you want to share what you think you can claim, people will be glad to comment.

Is it possible to delete the picture that posted? cuz i want to keep my details private. Thank you

There you are - all done.