Thread: EWRB Limited Certificate Required

Unhappy EWRB Limited Certificate Required

Hi there,

I applied to a SMC visa early this year following an invite from INZ. I had my qualifications and work experience assesed by EWRB to see if was entitled for a limited certificate. According to EWRB, I'm eligible for a limited certificate after I complete the registration from and pay the fees.

My immigration officer just replied to me last week that without prior registration my application will be declined as the total points are reduced if no registration is available during the SMC visa application process.

I'm willing to pay the fee and all but the form requires a supervisor to sign a declaration and only after signing can my application for registration be processed. I have been given 2 weeks by INZ or else they will decline my application.

I'm currently in Fiji and dont know anyone who can be my supervisor. Would anyone here be able to assist me with this please. All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Vikash

Seems like havent got anyone reply the question regarding EWRB..

I do know you are unlikely to get a random person to be your supervisor. They have to signoff and be responsible for you and any work you do, - check out the "trainee supervision policy". The key is you need to be under their control and direction. It's not just a question of signing a form.