Thread: nice places to live near auckland?

Cool nice places to live near auckland?

hi everyone, this is my first post as i have only just joined,
    hope everyone ok,
    ok so were sending our visas off this week! scarey!!
    my fella have got a job secured as a hgv fitter so all thats left to do is send our visas off and hope they come back ok,

so while thats happening i want to do more research, now his job offer is just south of auckland in a place called wiri i think, so dont want to live there, i have been looking on the east coast i want to be close to a beach well at least 20 mins away or something, and nice area with good primary schools as i have 2 young boys aged 5 and 7, could anyone advise me please, someone told me takapuna is lovely but well to far to comute every day.

any advise would be greatfull thankyou.

could you be more specific? east coast of where.....auckland city, manukau or..? you can consider bucklands beach, half moon bay, howick, pakuranga, botany, as it is near enough to his workplace and there are plenty of good schools around the area. if you do a general google search, most of the suburbs I refer to are in a particular peninsula and it is quite a desirable place to live in. rentals are quite reasonable although good houses for rentals get snapped up really quick.

hi he will be based in wiri but want to live somewere close to the beaches if possible, we ovisley have 2 kids so does anyone know of anywere they would recommened with good schools? thankyou

Wiri is in South Auckland, correct? maybe eastern suburbs would be good if want to live close to the Beach.