Default Waiting to add new baby to application

Dear All,

Please Help me my scenario is complex one:

EOI selected : 25th Sep 2011
    ITA received: 29th Sep 2011
    IQA done around Dec 2011
    ITA lodged in Jan 2012
    CO assigned in May 2012
    More documents were required for relationship evidence (submitted within weeks)
    After that I got pregnant in August 2012 and informed CO abt that. The case officer told us to inform him when the delivery date would be near.
    1 month before my due date we have informed the case officer and got to know that CO has left the dept and after exchanging 2-3 emails new CO has assigned. Now the new case officer asked us to provide documents of baby i.e (passport, medical, bith certificate etc).
    We have provided the documents on 20th July 2013. Now we are still waiting for the response as we really dont know y its taking too long and no interview has been scheduled yet. kindly reply if anybody is familiar with this kind of situation (i.e. case officer changed and pregnancy in between)??

(note: its London branch)

Regards,

Parus
    Last edited by Parus; 1st August 2013 at 08:30 PM. Reason: missed a line

We have provided the documents on 20th July 2013. Now we are still waiting for the response as we really dont know y its taking too long and no interview has been scheduled yet.
    You have only waited twelve days since you sent the extra documents. This is not a long time at all, if you understand the system worked by INZ offices.

Your Case Office is not dealing only with your case. He has an allocation of cases which he works in rotation. When he was looking at yours, he asked for the new documents. Till he got those, there he was nothing more he could do, so your file then went to the back of the queue again. Then he went on to the next case, and will do everything he actively can with that one, then IT will go to the back. Then the next, and the next, and so on. When your documents got there, they will have been put into your file, but it will stay in its place in the queue, and wait till it works its way to the front and its next turn to have the CO's attention.

JandM,

Thanks for ur response.