Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Job offer legal documents

Default Job offer legal documents

Hi All,

We are scheduled for interview today (afternoon) and I got a job offer (through email) this morning.
    I informed my CO and looking for a legal documents. But the employer don't know about the documents needed. Is this the official job offer letter?

During my job interview, the employer told me that they can wait for my visa within 3 months.

Regards,
    Elan

Hi All,

Just FYI, I just got the response from the CO and this is the required documents: both signed individual employment agreement and HR's appointment letter containing job descriptions.

Regards,
    Elan

Hello I have one question regarding immigration
    Did the case officer contacted your employer or they send any form to fill out for residenc?

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto carlos View Post
    Hello I have one question regarding immigration
    Did the case officer contacted your employer or they send any form to fill out for residenc?
    Hi Roberto, I don't have any idea yet because I just posted the documents to INZ.

Hi Elan

can you tell us more on how you could get job without valid visa. I tried applying at few places but they reply saying that I need to be at NZ or should have valid visa.

are you in IT?

Quote Originally Posted by avidza View Post
    Hi Elan

can you tell us more on how you could get job without valid visa. I tried applying at few places but they reply saying that I need to be at NZ or should have valid visa.

are you in IT?
    Hi avidza,

I am in IT and I had my job interviews through skype. I mentioned in my cover letter that my SMC application in on processed.

Some companies invited me to come down for interview and when I requested for skype interview instead, they refused.

Just keep trying. Some companies may still consider you even if you're not there yet.

Regards,
    Elan

thank u elan .

is taking contract job okay to start with. is there anything negative if take contract job

For SMC, I don't think so. Try to check the manuals at INZ website.

Quote Originally Posted by avidza View Post
    thank u elan .

is taking contract job okay to start with. is there anything negative if take contract job
    Here is the part of the INZ operational manual that talks about whether contract work is acceptable as a job offer when applying under SMC. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/30549.htm

Hello JandM
    I just wanted to ask If i got experience more then 12 months in my skilled job still they will need a job offer? if not still they will contact my employer and ask that why they hired me? i need your helpplzz thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast