Thread: NFL fans

Default NFL fans

My husband and I have been watching pre-season for free on NFL game pass. I don't know if it will be free for the regular season but my fingers are crossed!

I hope so...even though, I have no specific team to cheer! But it is good to see the NFL starts again. You must be from Philly??

Quote Originally Posted by xanctus View Post
    I hope so...even though, I have no specific team to cheer! But it is good to see the NFL starts again. You must be from Philly??
    No, I'm from California. You should cheer for the Chargers because, obviously, they are the raddest team. I also cheer for the Bears because my dad is from Chicago. I only cheer for Philly when they play Dallas.

It stayed free last year, hopefully this year too.

Free, at least for now. Here's the link: https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/schedule

I finally broke down and bought the season. It's cool getting to see every game. (Condensed view is great!), but it's just not the same not watching it live. I suppose I could get up at 5AM on Mondays to catch the 1:00 game, and get to work by 9:00, but that won't work after the clocks change.

I hate to admit it, but it's one of the biggest concessions about moving from the US to NZ. I need my Pats!

We watched part of the 49er game...they are the raddest team. heehee. I had to go there kiwieagle.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwihusker View Post
    We watched part of the 49er game...they are the raddest team. heehee. I had to go there kiwieagle.

Because I spent several years living in SF, I'll always have a soft spot for the Niners. They aren't the raddest team but they are the hella coolest team.
    Last edited by kiwieagle; 13th August 2013 at 12:12 PM.

I was a bit pissed off of how they treated Alex Smith at the beginning to honest. It reminds me of how poor and bad Packers treated Brett Favre in 08. But, I have to say I was rooting for 49ers when Favre retired and with A. Smith at Chiefs hope he can get the wins/respects he deserves and CKap will bring 49ers to the top again.