Thread: FASTEST IQA Rrsult

Talking FASTEST IQA Rrsult

Hi All and JandM

I submitted for PAR on 12th July and on 2nd August got the Result for my Engineering in India, I did it from a very remote University and I took more than long time to complete it so was worried about the out come, on 2nd August I received the email from NZQA stating that it's Level-7.

I then got some confidence and submitted the IQA on 2nd August itself, my credit card only had a limit for 500$, so I borrowed my friend's CC for the same, as it was a Friday, I got ready with the original documents (Transcripts+Degree Certificate, that is all I submitted). But i forgot that they also need a certified copy of my passport, i somehow got that done by Tuesday and finally posted the documents on Wednesday afternoon, I saw the progress on Thursday thinking there will be some update but negative, then I checked it on Friday and found that it's at the 'Received Original Documents' stage already progressed to 'File Set-up' stage. Then came the weekend.

On Monday, I opened the NZQA website, logged in and what I saw was a shocker...All the stages have a green check mark and at the bottom I can see the Courier Ticket number..wooooohhhh

I did submit it in the fast track but never had the confidence that it will be completed in just 24-hours (excluding the weekend)...and the result is Level-7

The reason why I wanted to share this here is, this site & JandM has given me what no immigration officer or firm has given and that in Knowledge and Confidence...

All the best for all those submitting for the IQA

What great news, and all the very best.

Congradulations!

My application has been evaluated for 7 working days, and there is still no sign when the evaluation will end.
    Note that the whole process is already up to 35 working days by today.

I neither applied for PAR, nor selected the fast track mode in IQA.

Quote Originally Posted by cutzlikeanife View Post
    Hi All and JandM

I submitted for PAR on 12th July and on 2nd August got the Result for my Engineering in India, I did it from a very remote University and I took more than long time to complete it so was worried about the out come, on 2nd August I received the email from NZQA stating that it's Level-7.

I then got some confidence and submitted the IQA on 2nd August itself, my credit card only had a limit for 500$, so I borrowed my friend's CC for the same, as it was a Friday, I got ready with the original documents (Transcripts+Degree Certificate, that is all I submitted). But i forgot that they also need a certified copy of my passport, i somehow got that done by Tuesday and finally posted the documents on Wednesday afternoon, I saw the progress on Thursday thinking there will be some update but negative, then I checked it on Friday and found that it's at the 'Received Original Documents' stage already progressed to 'File Set-up' stage. Then came the weekend.

On Monday, I opened the NZQA website, logged in and what I saw was a shocker...All the stages have a green check mark and at the bottom I can see the Courier Ticket number..wooooohhhh

I did submit it in the fast track but never had the confidence that it will be completed in just 24-hours (excluding the weekend)...and the result is Level-7

The reason why I wanted to share this here is, this site & JandM has given me what no immigration officer or firm has given and that in Knowledge and Confidence...

All the best for all those submitting for the IQA

Wow, that's great news. Wish you all the best for rest of the process.

Thank you for the wishes, now comes the next step ... SMC EOI