Thread: original with london office

Default original with london office

I applied My ITA in the end of march 2013, still no immigration officer is assigned to my application. probably when do they return the original documents back and at what stage of application. Please help

Hi. Were you asked to complete a National Security Check Form? IT is possible that you are being checked out. This is carried out by a third party agency and INZ have no control over how long it will take. You could always ask someone at INZ London. If you are not sure how to do this, please send me private Message and I will try to help you. Kind regards. Karen

Quote Originally Posted by mazharsa View Post
    I applied My ITA in the end of march 2013, still no immigration officer is assigned to my application. probably when do they return the original documents back and at what stage of application. Please help
    Might be your case still in waiting queue. check you ITA letter you will find a rough estimate period for assigning CO.
    For original documents return back . it will be at the end of the process. if you get approved then you will get original by the time your are getting also your passport stamped with visa.

... actually, it isn't uncommon to get your originals back near the beginning, once they have been checked out. I guess different offices work in different ways.

The originals can be obtained once the CO has finished the verification, you can request them to return but they will charge you for sending the documents back.
    After your interview is done and you send your passport for VISA stamping, that's the time they send all original documents along with passport without any charge.
    Remember these documents are sent via "royal mail" in other words its postal service and in-case you need documents back by courier, you will have to pay extra charge.
    Looking at your location, which is KSA, you know better about the postal service and its reliability.