Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Touch Rugby - Christchurch - South Hagley

Hi there,
    Just wondering if your touch rugby team is happening this year. Just moved over to nz from Ireland and would definitely be up for some games in the new year

Quote Originally Posted by saundersj View Post
    Hi there,
    Just wondering if your touch rugby team is happening this year. Just moved over to nz from Ireland and would definitely be up for some games in the new year
    +1

Arrived here in October, from Ireland, and very keen on getting my hands on a ball. It seemed all the touch leagues/tournaments were already registered for by the time I got here so even something casual would be great.

Again, reminding all newcomers that you need to make five posts before you can send a Private Message to Twunky - the site will then (in 20 minutes or thereabouts) switch on the facility, then click on his username and you'll see PMing in the drop-down box.

sounds good pm me all the details

Brendan28, you need five posts in all till the forum will automatically (in 20 minutes or so) switch on your ability to send and receive PMs.

Heya,

There's no touch rugby on at the minute as it doesn't start for a few months. No doubt I'll update this thread then and you can PM me your details.

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12