Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Touch Rugby - Christchurch - South Hagley

Red face Touch Rugby - Christchurch - South Hagley

Hi Everyone!

Me and some friends play touch rugby every year at South Hagley in Christchurch and we're looking for extra players - we're a mixture of Irish, English, Welsh and Kiwi!

We play on Thursdays and the times vary but fall between 5-7pm.

More information can be found at: http://www.touchcanterbury.co.nz/touch-canterbury/

The new season starts 17th October so I'm getting in early to get some numbers and we can meet up in advance and have a play so any newcomers can get used to the rules.

So, if you're interested, let me know, PM me your email address and I'll email everyone out mid-September for a date/time to get together, introduce everyone and play some touch rugby.

Cheers!

If any newcomers to the forum are interested, notice that you'll need to make five posts on any thread before your ability to PM is automatically switched on.

Hi

Are you still looking for players?

Gem

Hi!

Yes we are! As mentioned, it's a social mixed touch rugby team and you don't need to have played before, it's easy to pick up. We play every Thursday evening at South Hagley Park.

The new season starts on 24th October and it will be $50 entry per person for the whole season which runs through til the end of February.

As J&M mentioned, you'll need to make 5 posts before you can private message anyone, so please do so and then PM me.

There's a few new people that are going to play so we'll look to get together before the season starts and introduce everyone

Cheers!

Hi I have recently moved here from Wales and am definately interested in playing! You still looking for players?

Hi
    We have got enough players and subs now for the team but please do message me your email as you can never tell what can happen with numbers into the season.
    Cheers!

Is it to late to join your touch team?

Hi,

As mentioned, we have got enough players and subs now for the team but please do message me your email as you can never tell what can happen with numbers into the season as people drop out or can't make it so would be great to have your email in case this happens so feel free to PM and I'll get in touch.

Cheers!

Hi All,

We have some players who cannot commit to playing every week so would be really keen for some extra players!

We have a few weeks left until the Xmas break then back from mid-January for the 2nd half of the season.

Please PM if you're keen. Games for the rest of the year are at 7pm. Details are in above post!

Cheers!

Hi Everyone!

Just to remind anyone who may be keen that our touch season starts again today and every Thursday for the next few weeks. We're still looking to welcome any new players.

Please PM if you're keen. We've only a handful of games left for the rest of the season so a great time to shake that Christmas weight and see if you enjoy touch rugby:

Thursday 16 Jan 6:00pm
    Thursday 23 Jan 7:00pm
    Thursday 30 Jan 6:30pm
    Thursday 13 Feb 7:00pm

Cheers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast